The NHS-R Community are delighted to invite you to come to this year’s NHS-R Community Conference – whether you’re an R expert and want to fine tune your skills or you’re an R newbie – this Conference is for you! And we would love to see you there! We mean, actually there, in person, if you can!
The main Conference days are 16th and 17th November 2022 and here’s why we think you should join us at Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham:
- Chat with knowledgeable (keynote) speakers
- Be inspired to learn R or Python and learn new applications
- Network with peers face to face
- Meet lots of other familiar faces
- Experience the energy of a live event
The Conference helps us to promote the use of R (+ other open source solutions e.g. Python) in health and care and to do this we have many excellent speakers, inspirational content and much, much more!
Here’s just a few of the many sessions – there’s something for everyone!
- How many beds does a new hospital need? An analytical approach to demand and capacity planning for the new hospital programme
- Simple and scalable modelling of elective waiting lists using R
- A simulation tool for determining intermediate care capacity requirements along the complex discharge pathway
- Identifying waiting list health inequalities and predicting emergency admissions
- Application of R and real-world data to customise cancer therapy
- Reproducible Report Production using R markdown: an example using SHMI
- Using R to explore the ambulance crisis
- Use of Discrete Event Simulation (RSimmer) as decision-aid in tackling ambulance response time breaches and handover delays
There is also an online Speaker Conference (7th, 8th & 9th November) and Conference workshops (1st to 25th November)
We would love to see you at the main conference so please come if you can and don’t forget to share this with friends and colleagues!
Register here: https://nhsrcommunity.com/events/