The Improvement Academy has had a few successes over the summer.
We have been shortlisted for two HSJ awards:
- Implementation of Safety Huddles across all inpatient Sue Ryder units – in the category Quality Improvement Initiative of the Year
- Connected Yorkshire Community Health Checks – in the category: Innovation and Improvement in Reducing Inequalities
We have also won across three categories as part of the HSJ Patient Safety Congress Poster Competition:
- Achieving Behaviour Change (ABC): De-Implementation of Inappropriate Glove Use – in the category Education and Training
- Lightening the Load – in the category Protecting and supporting the workforce
- Improving prevention, identification, escalation, and response to physical deterioration in care home residents in Rotherham – in the category Recognising and responding to the deteriorating patient